Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Joy of Dancing (I can't believe I just wrote that)

yes, well, we WON! haha! finally.

I mean, we did put a lot of effort in our dance... (okay, we rehearsed for like, four days, but we put our HEART and SOUL into it, you know?)

I never really knew what was happening around me. I was just too preoccupied with what we were doing onstage. And it felt so GOOD! ahh!!!

it felt like conquering the world, really. I can't believe I discovered it just now. I've missed it my whole life! :D

I admit, I haven't thought about anything besides singing and playing instruments. Never thought dancing could ever make me feel relaxed and powerful at the same time, like singing does.

But found out today, and I'm never going to let this go. :)

To all you guys out there: try dancing. even if you're not good at it (like me), it's great therapy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment