Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just created my blog!

finally. you know, my cousin has been urging me to do this in a long time. well, actually she's been urging me since may, so that's not too long, is it?

anyway...

tomorrow will be the most embarrassing day of my life, if i screw it up. :)

i will update this if i did well, or if i... did less than well. i can't really write properly because my dad is in the room and it's awkward. so yeah, it's my first entry. yay! blog you guys tomorrow! :) (this means i'm talking to myself, as obviously i have no viewers yet)

2 comments:

  1. I think i know the person who urges you since may, to create a blogsite. huh.
    Anyway, goodluck for today's embarrassing day of your life (I really hope not, so don't screw up!).
    and one thing, try to write blogs when papa Bebz' out, so that it wouldn't be awkward, as you stated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! :D well, he's here right now, so... :D and yes, it WAS embarrassing. xD

    ReplyDelete